The holidays are quickly approaching and so are the deals on everything from smart home accessories to TVs to appliances to video game consoles. If you’re a serious shopper looking for a great bargain, now is the time to start planning your purchases.
Since virtually every store has some kind of Black Friday promotion, it can be pretty overwhelming to search through all of them to find the best ones.
Luckily, we did the hard work for you!
For Your Home
Buying new smarthome technology and appliances can really put a dent in your wallet. If you’re lucky enough to time your purchase perfectly with Black Friday, then these deals are for you. Sears, hhgregg and JC Penney are all offering great savings on washer/dryer combos, refrigerators, and other small appliances, while Walmart, Best Buy, Target, Kohl’s, and Amazon have some great discounts on smarthome tech.
- Walmart: The Nest Learning Thermostat will be on sale for $199 ($50 savings on its regular retail price)
- Best Buy: The Amazon Echo will be on sale for $140, a $40 discount
- Target: The Nest Cam for $149 ($50 discount on its regular retail price)
- Multiple stores: Several lines of iRobot Roomba vacuums are on sale at Kohl’s, Target, Best Buy, and Amazon
- Sears: Kenmore french door refrigerator and bottom-freezer for $999.99
- Sears: Kenmore washer and dryers priced at $274.99 each (which were regularly $539.99 each)
- Best Buy: 39-inch Insignia 1080p smart Roku TV, $180 (in stores only)
- Best Buy: 49-inch Toshiba 4K with Chromecast, $200 (in stores only)
- Best Buy: 70-inch Vizio 4K smart UHD TV, $1,000 (in stores or online)
- Walmart: 50-inch Samsung 4K TV for $398 (a $230 discount on its sticker price)
- Walmart: 15.6-inch Acer laptop for $299, a $150 savings off its regular price
- Sears: 55-inch Samsung LED UHD TV - savings of $300 as it will be available for $599.99
- Target: HP Windows 10-based laptop for $260, a discount off its $400 regular retail price
- Best Buy: base 13-inch MacBook Air with Core i5, 8GB of memory, and 128GB of solid-state storage $799.99
- Best Buy: base 21.5-inch iMac (Core i5/8GB/1TB), $899.99
Bonus - Video Game Consoles, Tablets, Cameras, and Other Gadgets
- Walmart: Battlefield 1 Xbox One S 500 GB Bundle and the Uncharted 4 PlayStation 4 500 GB Slim Bundle for $249 ($50 off from the original price of $299)
- Walmart: New Nintendo 3DS black and white special-edition systems for $100 (from the original price of $179)
- Walmart: Apple’s 32GB iPad Mini 2 will be available for $199. The tablet usually retails for $269
- Walmart: Canon D-SLR for $449 ($150 savings)
- Target: $151 discount on the 9.7-inch iPad Pro, a $126 discount on the iPad Air 2, and a $70 discount on the iPad Mini 2
- Target: $100 Samsung Galaxy Tab A (typically retails for $150)
- Target: Fitbit Charge HR will be on sale for $90, a $40 discount on its regular price
- Target: Apple Watch Series 1 will start at $198 ($72 savings)
- Target: Powerbeats wireless headphones for $90. They typically retail for $200
- Target: GoPro Hero Session bundle for $180. The bundle typically costs $250
- Best Buy, Target and Walmart all have varying deals on the iPhone: $250 gift card with qualifying iPhone purchase on installment plan through Verizon, AT&T or Sprint
Amazon.com has one additional resource you should know about: their mobile app lets you mark upcoming sale items and be notified the moment the discounts hit.
As you can see, if you’re in the market for electronics or appliances, these Black Friday deals are just too good to miss! Many of these stores have identical (or very similar) deals on all of these big ticket items. Hopefully this list will save you some time and help you have a plan in place to score these awesome bargains.
For more information or to schedule a time to speak with us about any Real Estate questions you have, please contact us at 480.779.7761
Need to sell your home? Click here for a complimentary valuation.
Sick of seeing homes online that are already under contract? - Search only active properties on the MLS here
See our Featured Listings Here - Wells Realty Group Listings (these are actually our listings - we'd love to schedule a showing anytime)
Wells Realty Group sells a home every 2 days, that means experience and expertise working on your side. Click here to see how we get it done
If you have a question you would like us to write about, please shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line - Blog Question