Uncertainty is perhaps the biggest cause of stress when facing financial hardship and foreclosure. We can't think of many things more likely to cause stress in life than the possibility of losing a home. A lot of that uncertainty is due to the questions around the process, the timeframes and the aftermath.
The main questions everyone that face a foreclosure or short sale has to answer are first, will I be liable to pay back anything to the bank after everything is done. Second, what are the tax ramifications I will be facing when I file taxes after the short sale or foreclosure. And finally, how do I recover financially with my credit after a short sale, foreclosure, deed in lieu or even perhaps a loan modification.
Short Sales Affect Many Homeowners…Including Us
We know what it is like. We have experienced the effect of a short sale in our own lives and understand the tough questions you face. We have been there, too.
We know that it is easy to become paralyzed by the many different voices speaking to distressed homeowners. Our goal is to simplify the process and empower every homeownerfaced with the tough decisions.
Short Sale Negotiation in Arizona
The WELLS Law Group focuses on short sale negotiation in Arizona. Because our short sale lawyers are licensed realtors, we understand both the market factors affecting the value of your home and the legal ramifications a homeowner must be aware of before deciding to short sale their home.
How We Negotiate a Short Sale
At WELLS Law Group, we negotiate your short sale like we would argue a case in court. First we gather the essential facts in an initial consultation that reviews your current financial situation and status of your mortgage. We will also guide you in the process of gathering the necessary personal records and completing the forms to submit to your lender(s) when requesting the short sale.
Next, we will carefully prepare a record that best supports your request for a short sale by assisting in the valuation of your home and suggesting the appropriate listing price for your property. Once a buyer is procured, we will submit the offer to the lender(s) with the evidence we have gathered and the specific listing history of the property to demonstrate the value of the home and the strength of the pending offer. We will then continue to press your lender(s) for a resolution of the file using a systematic approach of contact.
How We Keep You Informed 24/7 of Your Short Sale Negotiation
The Wells Law Group uses a personalized interactive system that keeps our clients informed every step of the way. You will be given a user name and password that you alone can use to access your file and check the status of the negotiations.
Short Sale Negotiation Services
Our short sale attorneys provide the following services:
- Document Preparation Assistance & Review – Review and aid in the completion of all necessary documents that must be submitted to your lender(s).
- Determine Your Rights – Research and analyze the recorded documents associated with your property to determine the rights and duties provided in your security documents.
- Comparative Market Analysis – Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis to establish the value of your property and understand the unique characteristics of your home and neighborhood that your lender(s) may not be aware of.
- Short Sale Negotiation – Negotiate with your lender(s) to approve the sale of your home for less than is owed and release its lien(s) on the property and waive the deficiency.
- Timely Status Updates – A personalized user account with the Wells Law Group to receive timely updates on the status of the negotiations with your lender(s) and review and upload all necessary documents.
- Approval Letter Review – Review and analyze your approval letter(s) for protection against deficiency and other potential liability.
What to Do Now…
If you’re in a foreclosure situation, time is not on your side. For more information on AZ short sale negotiation, contact us today at 1-480-428-3290 to discuss your foreclosure situation.